Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Xertion3
  • 1 Post By surebuttercringe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is the AT&T logo a sticker?

Anyone knows if the round logo at the back cover a sticker or painted on? Can it be easily peel off? I don't want to start trying and found out it is painted on!

Default Re: Is the AT&T logo a sticker?

Just buy the Galaxy note 2 cover. No AT&T logo on the back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

on the back of the gn2, the ATT world logo is etched in. you could easily just get a replacement back and it'd be blank. my unlocked n7100 was blank.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by aclerk View Post
    on the back of the gn2, the ATT world logo is etched in. you could easily just get a replacement back and it'd be blank. my unlocked n7100 was blank.
    Alright thanks. I thought I read somewhere that it was just a sticker. When I ran my finger over it, it feels like it is on top of the back cover instead of etched in. It doesn't really bother me too much, but if it is easily removable, then I would do it. If I decided to get a replacement back, I will try to see if it rubs off with some Goo Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by lostchild View Post
    Alright thanks. I thought I read somewhere that it was just a sticker. When I ran my finger over it, it feels like it is on top of the back cover instead of etched in. It doesn't really bother me too much, but if it is easily removable, then I would do it. If I decided to get a replacement back, I will try to see if it rubs off with some Goo Gone.
    Why does it bother you?

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams#AC View Post
    Why does it bother you?

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    Probably for the same reason that I take off all dealer related stickers, licesne plate frames, emblems, etc. off of every new car I purchase. I am not their billboard and I do not get paid to advertise for them.
    Randall Tippit likes this.

LOL, I do the same thing. Would be different if they knocked off a couple grand for the advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by surebuttercringe View Post
    Probably for the same reason that I take off all dealer related stickers, licesne plate frames, emblems, etc. off of every new car I purchase. I am not their billboard and I do not get paid to advertise for them.
    X3!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by surebuttercringe View Post
    Exactly. The AT&T logo actually doesn't look too bad. It actually looks like it belong there after I spent some time with it. If it was "AT&T" on the back, then I would most likely change the back cover.