email and text notification Led

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
The email and text notification LED seems not to be working consistently. Im using the native email app that came with the Note2 (Pop-3) Roadrunner. Ive checked my settings several times, and everything appears correctly selected. Hope to get some input on this.
Also does anyone know how many total colors the LED supports? If your connected to the charger does it work? Does the display have to be in sleep mode to work?
Hope DAS will read this and respond as well.
Thank you all in advance

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I understand the red, green and blue. Alot of times the led will support other colors as well, and that is what I was asking as well . Also I haven't had any comments with regard to the notifications glitch. How does it work? Will it work while you are charging the Note2? Does it work when the display is on or off?
Thank you in advance

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
My Note II has shown only those 3 LED colours.

Yes, the notifications blue LED works while Note II is charging and while display is off---but not while display is on. However, if the blue LED is blinking on a dark display, and the display is turned on which stops the blue LED, when the display goes dark again with the messages unopened the blue LED resumes blinking on the dark display.

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
First, thank you for the help. I am grateful. The Notifications work sometimes on my email. Many tiimes it will "miss" I'll wake the device, and there is 2 emails, however there was no notification. Just went to my desk, plugged into my charger, display dark and blue light flashing. Any ideas what could be wrong?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry; this device is too new for me to diagnose that for you. I strongly 'spect your Note II may have a setting causing that, but I surely don't know for certain. Note II has a huuuge amount of settings :) :) and if you go alertly to every single setting, you may very well discover that the blue LED notification isn't set for all the time. I hope it's that easy for you to remedy!

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
It probably is a setting and because im overwhelmed by the GN2 and the change from the One X, I'm probably missing it.
I have to tell you the Galaxy Note 2 is absolutely awesome. It took 10 minutes of hugging to realise size was not and is not an issue. I don't like text and driving. ..scares the hell out of me.
Simple question. ..How do you clear the cache?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Just go to MENU/SETTINGS, then Display. The second item on the display page is LED indicator; press it. Studiously read the 4 options and see which ones are checked/unchecked. :)

You can read cache info in SETTINGS/Application Manager. To clear the cache, well, I never do that, but you can probably clear it with a soft reset . . . Perhaps someone else can advise you on the cache clearing. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante