Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Martinezma99
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 2 quick questions...

How do Youtube videos look on this phone? I was playing around with this phone at an AT&T store and noticed that youtube videos looked kinda blocky. I dont know if thats due to weak signal in the store or from videos stretching to fit the screen? It would be kind of a bummer if videos looked blocky all the time.

My other question... Will the Note 2 get the Photosphere feature in the future? Maybe whenever it gets 4.2 or will that remain a Nexus only feature?
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: 2 quick questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    How do Youtube videos look on this phone? I was playing around with this phone at an AT&T store and noticed that youtube videos looked kinda blocky. I dont know if thats due to weak signal in the store or from videos stretching to fit the screen? It would be kind of a bummer if videos looked blocky all the time.

My other question... Will the Note 2 get the Photosphere feature in the future? Maybe whenever it gets 4.2 or will that remain a Nexus only feature?
    There is no such thing as a Nexus only feature. It is a feature of android, hence it is open source. The question is will they implement it or not. Samsung has the choice

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    Thanked by:

1. YouTube videos look fantastic on the GN2. I'm sure it all depends on internet speed.

2. OTA for PhotoSphere may be a while. AT&T has been disappointing on software upgrades.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T)
    Thanked by:
    ska916jedi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post

YouTube videos look wonderful on this thing! I can't comment on your other question, sorry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

YouTube videos look great on my note 2...was the hd button checked on the store model you were playing with?

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnglad View Post
    YouTube videos look great on my note 2...was the hd button checked on the store model you were playing with?

I agree. Make sure the hd button is on. I have this problem with Dish network app. In sd its blocky, but in hd it's great!