- 6 Posts
2 quick questions...
How do Youtube videos look on this phone? I was playing around with this phone at an AT&T store and noticed that youtube videos looked kinda blocky. I dont know if thats due to weak signal in the store or from videos stretching to fit the screen? It would be kind of a bummer if videos looked blocky all the time.
My other question... Will the Note 2 get the Photosphere feature in the future? Maybe whenever it gets 4.2 or will that remain a Nexus only feature?
- 11-15-2012, 07:47 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 07:48 PM #3
- 11-15-2012, 09:28 PM #4
- 11-15-2012, 10:06 PM #5
- 11-16-2012, 07:34 AM #6
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2010, 02:31 PM
- By sharra1#IM in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:32 PM
- By frettfreak in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 09:42 AM
- By Joyridevzw in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:20 PM
- By paul2241 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:39 PM