2 quick questions...

Japandroid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
How do Youtube videos look on this phone? I was playing around with this phone at an AT&T store and noticed that youtube videos looked kinda blocky. I dont know if thats due to weak signal in the store or from videos stretching to fit the screen? It would be kind of a bummer if videos looked blocky all the time.

My other question... Will the Note 2 get the Photosphere feature in the future? Maybe whenever it gets 4.2 or will that remain a Nexus only feature?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
How do Youtube videos look on this phone? I was playing around with this phone at an AT&T store and noticed that youtube videos looked kinda blocky. I dont know if thats due to weak signal in the store or from videos stretching to fit the screen? It would be kind of a bummer if videos looked blocky all the time.

My other question... Will the Note 2 get the Photosphere feature in the future? Maybe whenever it gets 4.2 or will that remain a Nexus only feature?

There is no such thing as a Nexus only feature. It is a feature of android, hence it is open source. The question is will they implement it or not. Samsung has the choice

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Martinezma99

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
1. YouTube videos look fantastic on the GN2. I'm sure it all depends on internet speed.

2. OTA for PhotoSphere may be a while. AT&T has been disappointing on software upgrades.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T)

inspectagadget1973

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

YouTube videos look wonderful on this thing! I can't comment on your other question, sorry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
YouTube videos look great on my note 2...was the hd button checked on the store model you were playing with?

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
YouTube videos look great on my note 2...was the hd button checked on the store model you were playing with?

I agree. Make sure the hd button is on. I have this problem with Dish network app. In sd its blocky, but in hd it's great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835