Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By planoman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default lightflow on the Note 2

Just got a email from the developer Andrew, who is absolutely top notch, prompt response to email and a pleasure to deal with.
    He said the Note 2 should reproduce usp to 12 colors. I tried to copy the email text but couldn't I don't know how, so im going to email Andrew and ask him to respond to my posted

Default Re: lightflow on the Note 2

Thanks for the update. Lightflow was one of the first apps I downloaded on my SGSIII. As we now know, it was borked up on the US versions of the phone and while waiting for the fix, I eventually got used to the stock LED. If if is flashing blue, I have something to check. Easy Peasy. Not sure I need any features beyond that.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It should work on the Note2 similar to the international Note 7100 and nexus 10 that I have. They are both pretty good and manage probably about 12 colors. Some colors like pink don't look very good with the apps default pink color, but with a bit of playing with the custom color option, you should be able to get better representations.
    Per Lightflow
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Above per email from Lightflow

Hi guys. any guidance about which settings i ned to check / unckeck to get LightFlow fully working on GN2? As a newbie (here and with phone) there are just so many setting options i am unclear which i need. currently gettting one colour led only when i run test. BTW, this is a EU not US model.
    thanks for any help!