Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By planoman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default lightflow on the Note 2

Just got a email from the developer Andrew, who is absolutely top notch, prompt response to email and a pleasure to deal with.
    He said the Note 2 should reproduce usp to 12 colors. I tried to copy the email text but couldn't I don't know how, so im going to email Andrew and ask him to respond to my posted
    Last edited by ItsaRaid; 11-16-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Default Re: lightflow on the Note 2

Thanks for the update. Lightflow was one of the first apps I downloaded on my SGSIII. As we now know, it was borked up on the US versions of the phone and while waiting for the fix, I eventually got used to the stock LED. If if is flashing blue, I have something to check. Easy Peasy. Not sure I need any features beyond that.
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It should work on the Note2 similar to the international Note 7100 and nexus 10 that I have. They are both pretty good and manage probably about 12 colors. Some colors like pink don't look very good with the apps default pink color, but with a bit of playing with the custom color option, you should be able to get better representations.
    Per Lightflow
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Above per email from Lightflow

Hi guys. any guidance about which settings i ned to check / unckeck to get LightFlow fully working on GN2? As a newbie (here and with phone) there are just so many setting options i am unclear which i need. currently gettting one colour led only when i run test. BTW, this is a EU not US model.
    thanks for any help!