Screen protector needed?

cmallow

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I've always used Zagg shields. I have a Note 10.1 with a Zagg. It doesn't work well with the Spen. I dont think I'm getting one for my Note 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

inspectagadget1973

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Is a screen protector needed for the note2? How many use them?

I used to use zagg on all phones and devices but for the spen to work purposely try stienhall spg line of screen protectors. I've got over on right now and it kicks butt over the zagg ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll be using one. I've been using the Moshi anti-glare ones with my Skyrocket and SIII and hope to run across one for my Note II soon. I get antsy without a protector, and a pristine screen helps with resale value.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I used to use zagg on all phones and devices but for the spen to work purposely try stienhall spg line of screen protectors. I've got over on right now and it kicks butt over the zagg ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Is it like a Zagg? Have a link? I rarely use the pen anyways.

lgreenberg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Spigen is the absolute best.

Once applied right you can not even tell it's there (at least with the Ultra Crystal and Ultra Oleophobic).

So essentially there's no reason NOT to use one. You're protecting your screen without sacrificing a thing, except for $13.99.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. Has anyone tried a Zagg on this? I ordered one last week and waiting for it to arrive. I don't feel safe using my phone without a screen protector.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Never used the Zagg screen protectors per se, but had the full body shield on an iPhone. Didn't like the way it peeled off. Never used Zagg since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. Has anyone tried a Zagg on this? I ordered one last week and waiting for it to arrive. I don't feel safe using my phone without a screen protector.

Let us know if it has an effect on the screen/stylus sensitivity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

itsmemalloy

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Love Zagg and have always used their products but for use with the S pen, something that's less tacky will work best. Zagg had too much grip to it.

I've ordered the Crystal Clear abd Oleophobic screen protectors from SPG. They feel like glass on the device and are barely noticeable. And they work flawlessly with the S pen.

As a side note, I also ordered a few slim cases. This one just came today from Amazon. I really like it so far and it adds little to no bulk. No drop protection but good scratch protection. uploadfromtaptalk1353174870650.jpg

Sent from my Big Ass Galaxy Note II!

qveda

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I hear on amazon ,some complain about SPG (and perhaps all brands) that the size does not fully cover the beautiful Note 2 screen, so you see the edges and it is a bit annoying. anyone using SPG care to comment on the size issue ?

surebuttercringe

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Currently using a Zagg Invisibleshield and I hate it. I just realized today that it is not the HD version, so it makes the screen look grainy and I can see S-Pen indentations all over it. Ordering a Spigen Ultra Crystal today and hopefully it will be better.

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I was unable to quickly find a case or screen protector that I liked. So when I got my white Note 2, I decided to just get Ghost Armor to protect it till I go on an all out search. There is a kiosk right in the mall where the AT&T store is. It's full body and it cost $35.00 plus tax. I am really unexpectedly happy with this. I have tried these skins before. They are very difficult for me to install. I've done it, but it's been a struggle, came out okay, but not perfect. They install it for you and it is perfect. It is crystal clear and very hard. It also gives a better grip to the phone, but not sticky like Zagg. It's like having a naked phone but better. I carry it in a clip pouch to the pocket of my jeans or in my handbag. Works great! I probably won't buy a case now until I can find one like I had for the Note 1 that is very low profile and has a kickstand that works in portrait mode. Do love the kickstand, but now feel no pressure to buy until the right one, in a color I like comes along.
Elly44

cmallow

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Does the spending glide smooth over the shield? The problem with the zagg is that the spen drags then damages the shield.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci