1. Anti Glare
2. Anti Fingerprint
3. Crystal Clear
4. Oleophobic
5. Privacy Protection
6. Washable
7. Reusable
8. Residue Free

I'm for the Residue Free and Privacy Protection.

REALOOK Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / II Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK | eBay

Amazon.com: REALOOK Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / II Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK: Cell Phones & Accessories

Never heard of Realook before. Once you get them and use them for a bit, please give us your review and feedback.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I like the feel of Zagg though. I'll take this regualr Zagg off once my Spigen comes in, but now I'm worried about the Spigen because you guys say it scratches easily? How's it a screen protector then? LoL

Admorris

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just installed the Zagg HD on the front and the xtremeguard on the rear. The zagg is perfect for the s pen...no catching or leaving marks...just smooth. The xtremeguard would definitely not be good for the pen...a little stickier, but a perfect combo for front and back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Admorris

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I like the feel of Zagg though. I'll take this regualr Zagg off once my Spigen comes in, but now I'm worried about the Spigen because you guys say it scratches easily? How's it a screen protector then? LoL

I just put my Spigen on and it's really like not having a screen protector on, but I dont like it's feel. I'm use to the nice Zagg feel. Not sure what I'll do since I wasted my first Spigen trying to get bubbles out. I got my sencond one on perfect. I'll give it a few days and see if I want to try the Zagg HD.

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The moshi so far would be the best bet, because it allows the full screen, edge to edge, is be protected, and it does both fingerprint and antiglare, but it is a little dull... no addition problems with it, just don't want to part 30! but the glas.t for the original note was good. can't wait for a new one to be released for the Note 2

qveda

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just put my Spigen on and it's really like not having a screen protector on, but I dont like it's feel. I'm use to the nice Zagg feel. Not sure what I'll do since I wasted my first Spigen trying to get bubbles out. I got my sencond one on perfect. I'll give it a few days and see if I want to try the Zagg HD.

I also just put on my Spigen Oleophobic. Followed Igreenberg's video (first page of this thread) and got it on first try with no bubbles.
It visually 'disappears' on the Note 2, but doesn't feel quite as glassy as the bare screen (which I love). but overall I'm pretty satisfied.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just installed the Zagg HD on the front and the xtremeguard on the rear. The zagg is perfect for the s pen...no catching or leaving marks...just smooth. The xtremeguard would definitely not be good for the pen...a little stickier, but a perfect combo for front and back.

Really? Most of the reviews I have read on the Zagg HD have been negative, mainly due to the marks left on the protectors by the S pen. Reviews of the Zagg smudge free seem to be a little better.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I hear on amazon ,some complain about SPG (and perhaps all brands) that the size does not fully cover the beautiful Note 2 screen, so you see the edges and it is a bit annoying. anyone using SPG care to comment on the size issue ?

I think they do that on purpose. Il like it cause when I put a case on the edges don't get pushed up

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I also like how Spigen (SGP) stops their screen protectors short of the edge. My Zagg Invisible Shield HD kept getting pushed up and bubbled on the edges by my case. I left it on out of fear of scratching my device and dealt with the annoying bubbles until my Spigen Ultra Crystal screen protector arrived. I love the look and feel of it much better and appreciate the small gap at the edge of the screen. It may bother some people but bubbles and having to constantly try to reapply the edges of my screen protector annoy me to no end.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Need a good case and a good clear case that is not too expensive. Not sure which ones are the best. Need help to decide.
I'm using the SGP Ultra Thin Air right now and love it. Very thin so doesn't add much bulk to the device and slides in and out of pockets with ease. Not going to provide much drop protection but it does the job for protecting against scratches from everyday use. As for a clear case the selection is kind of thin right now but I bought a cheap clear/frost TPU case from Cimo on Amazon and really like it and use it when I feel I might need a little drop protection. Not much bulk but not as thin as the Ultra Thin Air.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The Zagg smudge proof dulls the beautiful screen to say the least. The Zagg HD keeps the screen looking amazing but I have not tested the S pen with it yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon