Contacts not getting saved in gmail account

veritas_vincit

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I got my new Note 2 on Tuesday and I observed that new contacts I'm saving in my device are not getting saved in my gmail account. Everything else syncs OK except for my contacts. I checked the settings and my gmail account has the checkmark next to contacts, but won't sync. Any suggestions? I didn't have this problem with my SGS3.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Can I ask how you managed it? I am having the same problem

I'm not the OP, but I can answer the question. When you are adding a contact, at the top of the screen you'll see "Phone" with a drop-down triangle in the lower right corner. Touch that and you can select the account to which the contact will be saved.

You can also go to Menu/Settings from the contacts list display and select which contacts you wish to have displayed. You can manage your contacts here as well, copying to and from, etc. Explore it and you'll find some useful tools there.

veritas_vincit

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm not the OP, but I can answer the question. When you are adding a contact, at the top of the screen you'll see "Phone" with a drop-down triangle in the lower right corner. Touch that and you can select the account to which the contact will be saved.

You can also go to Menu/Settings from the contacts list display and select which contacts you wish to have displayed. You can manage your contacts here as well, copying to and from, etc. Explore it and you'll find some useful tools there.

Yeap, that's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888