Contacts not getting saved in gmail account
I got my new Note 2 on Tuesday and I observed that new contacts I'm saving in my device are not getting saved in my gmail account. Everything else syncs OK except for my contacts. I checked the settings and my gmail account has the checkmark next to contacts, but won't sync. Any suggestions? I didn't have this problem with my SGS3.
- 11-27-2012, 08:25 AM #3
- 11-27-2012, 03:58 PM #4
- 425 Posts
Re: Contacts not getting saved in gmail account
You can also go to Menu/Settings from the contacts list display and select which contacts you wish to have displayed. You can manage your contacts here as well, copying to and from, etc. Explore it and you'll find some useful tools there.
- By SHAK320 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2013, 03:02 PM
- By Couck#WN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 07:08 PM
- By going_home in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2011, 02:35 PM
- By kgw091372 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:42 PM
- By FrostyRN in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:51 PM