- 289 Posts
$650 Phone, No Earbuds?
Yeah.... What the title says. I bought the both the SIII and Note II outright. My $550 SIII came with the wall charger, USB cable, phone, Quick Start and Warranty guides, and earbuds/headset with three extra sets of buds.
I bought my Note II today. And when I got home, I found that this phone (which is $100 more), didn't come with earbuds.
What is up with that?
I also came from the BlackBerry family before switching to Android. When the Bold 9000 came out, it also came with a carrying holster right out of the box.
I'm more than a little disappointed that Samsung is charging so much for a device and is taking out things offered on previous devices. I dunno, maybe it's the lawsuits Apple is saddling them with
- 11-17-2012, 08:00 AM #2
- 796 Posts
Re: $650 Phone, No Earbuds?
Yeah, this was covered when it launched. Since some of the Note II variants ARE coming with earbuds, this is obviously an AT&T decision.
Not like they have taken this route before:dropbox, only 16 gb Galaxy S3, etc..
Hate their customer service decisions, but locked into a good unlimited plan...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- By jolo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2010, 01:08 AM
- By TheCheeks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:27 AM
- By arw01 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2010, 07:02 PM
- By aLackey9 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 01-16-2010, 08:54 PM
- By ChocoBilly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:25 PM