Email Notification (pop3) Not working
Im using the Native Pop-3 email app that came with the GN2. My email notifications LED is not working. I happened to go into account settings and there is something called "Priority Sender" . What is it and what does it do? My twitter and text notifications work fine, it appears that only email is affected.
Thank you in advance
- 11-17-2012, 01:17 PM #2
- 11-17-2012, 10:30 PM #3
Re: Email Notification (pop3) Not working
If you turn on Drive Mode, the stock voice will alert you to each incoming pop3 and imap email and tell you who the senders are. The blue notifications LED also blinks for each new email.
This works with my pop3 email, my imap email, my hotmail (exchange), and my husband's yahoo (imap).hummingbirdhill
THRiVEn and NOTEd 2
- By ItsaRaid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2012, 12:44 PM
- By LowLight21 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2012, 04:05 PM
- By tobiakazmer in forum Samsung InterceptReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2010, 04:24 PM
- By ComedyBoy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:53 PM
- By danibal in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:12 PM