- 43 Posts
GN2 Bluetooth Bug?
I seem to have an available device in my Bluetooth settings screen that I can't get rid of. It is always there no matter where I am and it will not even pair up to my GN2. I'm wondering if it is from an app that I downloaded.
Last edited by crosshair; 11-18-2012 at 09:05 AM.
- 43 Posts
Re: GN2 Bluetooth Bug?
I found the fix. I had to restart my GN2 to permanently remove any bluetooth devices that I'm no longer paired with, or was added to the bluetooth device list when scanning. They should have, why didn't they, just given us the option to tap to pair or delete from the device list.
- By jordo487 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:06 AM
- By roscko in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 04:55 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2011, 10:21 AM
- By silverdream in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:31 PM
- By bam1122 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:17 PM