Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Note 2 screen rotation

Any other tips. I ve tried every one here and still no dice. I didn't by my phone frome t mobile so can't take it back.

The rotation on my Note 2 has been my biggest issue since getting it last year. If they haven't fixed it yet, they won't. I'm hoping 4.3 will fix it. Until then let the frustration continue

Global Posts
    5,932 Global Posts

I'm looking for rotation issue to get fixed, too, but I'm not banking on it. Also the issue with the keyboard going back to the default after a restart. Just those two things, and I'd be without complaint.
    Galaxy Note II stock 4.3
    Nexus 10 stock 4.4.2
    Galaxy Gear MK7
    Oster 4093 blender (rooted, Cuervo Gold ROM)
    ska916jedi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LouRay Robinson View Post
    Any other tips. I ve tried every one here and still no dice. I didn't by my phone frome t mobile so can't take it back.
    The best tip I have is to turn on Auto Brightness. Yes I mean Brightness of the screen on Auto. It is strange but it works.... just click that Auto box and leave it checked. Ever since I have Auto brightness on, I have yet to see the auto rotate gets stuck bug. Somehow it is related and I don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by lostchild View Post
    The best tip I have is to turn on Auto Brightness. Yes I mean Brightness of the screen on Auto. It is strange but it works.... just click that Auto box and leave it checked. Ever since I have Auto brightness on, I have yet to see the auto rotate gets stuck bug. Somehow it is related and I don't know how.
    I've never used that feature and get the problem all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ska916jedi View Post
    I've never used that feature and get the problem all the time.
    You have never unchecked Auto Brightness or you have never used Auto Brightness? I don't like Auto Brightness because it is too sensitive and keep changing the brightness on me if I just move the phone slightly. But now I am forced to use it because it does fix my auto rotate stuck bug.

Quote Originally Posted by lostchild View Post
    I tried this trick and it does work. I just go to settings and check the auto-brightness box and then go back to the home screen. The homescreen then flips back vertical and I then just uncheck the auto-brightness box as before and it's good to go.
    iPhone 3G, HTC Inspire 4G, iPod Touch 4th Gen, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12