- 22 Posts
LED notification: can you change the color for certain notification?
I wanted to know are you able to have a specific LED color for a specific notification?
Like can I make it blink green for missed call, make it blue for text notification, etc.?
Or is there only one color for all those notification?
I went to the LED indicator settings and it doesn't seem like it has much customization.
Not a big deal, but was just curious if this was possible.
- 11-18-2012, 07:56 PM #2
- 11-18-2012, 08:46 PM #3
- 11-19-2012, 05:18 AM #5
- 11-19-2012, 08:33 AM #6
- 11-22-2012, 10:18 PM #7
- 01-08-2013, 12:35 PM #8
- 01-15-2013, 11:56 AM #9
- 01-15-2013, 01:48 PM #10
- 319 Posts
Re: LED notification: can you change the color for certain notification?
I'm using light managerand its wiring great. I made custom colors as some were off in there scale, but you can test them by selecting test, hiring your power button to put it to screen off abs it will show the color. I want to say that it of the stock colors, only one didn't work.
The other thing is that within the default settings, many of the default colors mimic the stock notification colors.
Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk
- 01-17-2013, 03:50 PM #11
- 08-10-2013, 12:37 PM #12
- By colestein in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:28 AM
- By skokiaan in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 03-26-2011, 06:09 PM
- By tourstagefan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:26 PM
- By Dante8205 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2010, 07:58 PM
- By kirby in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:54 PM