Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Titanium Gray Laughing Galaxy Note2

Okay, This is really funny, just goes to show you how crazy things are. I ordered a Galaxy Note 2 in Titanium Gray. The charging cord and charger are white. I just hung up with AT&T Enterprise Support, she called me a "Puta" and transferred me back into the phone que. I called Samsung, they said the cord and charger should be black not white with a Titanium Grey Device. The CSR at AT&T couldnt answer me intelligently, demanded I go to a store and have them switch them out. (Doesnt make sense to open a new box, and wind up with a phone that now has parts missing)
    Can someone confirm that the charger and cord that comes with the Titanium Gray Galaxy Note2 is black and not white.

Default Re: Titanium Gray Laughing a Galaxy Note2

Mine are white.

Using tapatalk with my note II

Default Re: Titanium Gray Laughing a Galaxy Note2

mine are white also.

Global Posts
    1,061 Global Posts
    Carrier
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Default Re: Titanium Gray Laughing Galaxy Note2

Dunno why they told you that. All of the Note 2 cables are white, no matter the carrier. Maybe she was thinking of the original Note?

You should be more offended that she called you. "Puta". My cable was white .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRaid View Post
    Okay, This is really funny, just goes to show you how crazy things are. I ordered a Galaxy Note 2 in Titanium Gray. The charging cord and charger are white. I just hung up with AT&T Enterprise Support, she called me a "Puta" and transferred me back into the phone que. I called Samsung, they said the cord and charger should be black not white with a Titanium Grey Device. The CSR at AT&T couldnt answer me intelligently, demanded I go to a store and have them switch them out. (Doesnt make sense to open a new box, and wind up with a phone that now has parts missing)
    Can someone confirm that the charger and cord that comes with the Titanium Gray Galaxy Note2 is black and not white.
    Why does it matter what color the flipping cord is? U should have reported her for calling u that!

O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Mine are white. I'm just glad I don't have a problem with a loose micro usb connector like some are reporting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2