Screenshots and Deleting Photos
Been looking here for a hour or so. Sorry if this is a repost of some other link. How do you delete more than one photo at a time or, attach more than one photo in email or txt? Also, why are the photos blurry when sending. Even to another GN2? Thanks
- 11-19-2012, 11:24 AM #2
- 798 Posts
Re: Screenshots and Deleting Photos
My Galaxy S3 let's you select multiple photos, should be the same.
In Gallery, hit menu button. Should bring up a list, hit Select.
Then, just select all photos you want to delete.
I believe the messaging photos auto reduces photo file size. Think there are ways around it, maybe using other apps?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM #4
- By jt513 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:02 PM
- By trancy4420 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:21 AM
- By saif in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2010, 12:13 PM
- By PapaSmurf in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 08-12-2010, 04:14 PM
- By StingrayJG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:22 AM