Samsung does not support Mac!!

ipaulr

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with Samsung technical support. They help me resolve my problem with Android file transfer.

During the conversation I was told Samsung doesn't support Mac. I expressed my surprise and dismay. The agent said it was not that surprising because of all the lawsuits between Samsung and Apple. What a world we live in!

budbay1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
How did you get android transfer to work? I'm using Kies on my Mac Right now to more content over,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ipaulr

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
How did you get android transfer to work? I'm using Kies on my Mac Right now to more content over,

Have you downloaded Android file transfer to your Mac yet?

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Just spoke with Samsung technical support. They help me resolve my problem with Android file transfer.

During the conversation I was told Samsung doesn't support Mac. I expressed my surprise and dismay. The agent said it was not that surprising because of all the lawsuits between Samsung and Apple. What a world we live in!

Och! Hey I'm curious to know what the solution to loading files from our phones to our Macs as well. What's the process they walked you thru?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

budbay1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have that. It worked fine with my htc one x but my Note 2 isn't recognized. Don't have exact message will need to look when I get home.

Also could use EasyTunesSync with my HOX but it won't recognize my Note

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the android file transfer on my MBP without issue. Remember to unlock the screen on the phone as that locks USB as well??

ipaulr

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Install Kies and Android File Transfer on your Mac.

Start Mac. Start Kies and AFT. Install Mac drivers (for Android USB communication) from the Tools menu of Kies.

On your Note 2, in Settings > System > Developer Options > Debugging, turn on USB Debugging.

Then plug your note 2 into USB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45