Accessories for Note2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone get the Multi-media Dock (Samsung) ? How is it and where can you get it from.
I believe 8t 8s a 2 amp charger as well?

inspectagadget1973

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone get the Multi-media Dock (Samsung) ? How is it and where can you get it from.
I believe 8t 8s a 2 amp charger as well?

I've only seen the dock on Samsung. Com. Of course I only looked their cause I have a 50% off from Samsung since I registered my note 2 on their Site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

inspectagadget1973

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you register via. Pc or your GN2?

Pc
Edit: the are two docks you can get. The cheaper of the two is 49.99. The multi media Dock is 100 BUT you can hook up two usb cables to it, hdmi, power all at the same time. The cheap dock is audio hook up only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

VioletStarrs

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
How good is the speaker on the Samsung Galaxy Universal Multimedia Desktop Dock? I like to listen to TV, Movie & Music apps while in the shower and wonder if it'll be loud enough. Are speakers built-in or bought separately?

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I got my 50% off coupon, too. I little snag, though: when you try to order anything, you invariably get an "out of stock" message, so it's a little hard to use it. I was going to get that "smart dock" with the full sized USB ports that normally goes for $99.99. Too bad. "Out of stock." Flip cover in Titanium Grey? "Out of stock."

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Go to the bottom of the page after you order them, it will let you print a back ordered page of your order

Last edited:

VioletStarrs

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
How good is the speaker on the Samsung Galaxy Universal Multimedia Desktop Dock? I like to listen to TV, Movie & Music apps while in the shower and wonder if it'll be loud enough. Are speakers built-in or bought separately?

UPDATE: Read some reviews and if you have a case with any kind of bulk, it won't work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie