Galaxy Note 2 International version for 549.
Do I want to do this? I'm very satisfied with my GS3 and it's LTE speeds in San Antonio. Would I hate going down to a slower speed? Would I even notice?
Advice would be much appreciated.
- 11-24-2012, 01:10 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 2 International version for 549.
Speed wise u probably won't notice a huge difference but battery wise you'll be very pleased.... I went from my s3 to my international note 2 and have no regrets....
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
- By SalilSundresh in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:31 AM
- By romieorock in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:49 AM
- By kwilsonjr in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:49 AM
- By kembry in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 14Last Post: 02-17-2012, 09:53 PM
- By ConceptVBS in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2010, 09:12 AM