USB Mass storage option gone?!?!?!
So I used to own the Note 1 and had the ease of choosing mass storage as an option to upload my photos to my desktop and to my surprise this is no longer available on the N2. Any suggestions? I rather not use Kies if at all possible.
- 11-25-2012, 07:28 AM #2
Re: USB Mass storage option gone?!?!?!
The device now uses mtp(media transfer protocol). You may not get drive letters but for me in Windows Explorer I can still see the Samsung device with its 2 storage drives. I see sdcard0 and sdcard1.
Might want to check that to see if you see the same thing.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-26-2012, 11:58 AM #3
- 11-27-2012, 12:25 PM #4
- 12-10-2012, 12:36 PM #5
- 58 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM #6
- By Galane in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:15 AM
- By isaac76 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:02 PM
- By legacy23 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:56 PM
- By marcusjpitts#AC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:04 PM
- By namyawon in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 14Last Post: 09-18-2010, 10:27 PM