Accuweather and the Lock Screen
Hello, I have a question. Well a statement then questions You can put the weather on the lock screen. However, it appears to me that unless you use the 4x2 accuweather widget (stock) it will not update. So, the questions are, do you have to use accuweather if so, is there a 4x1 accuweather? I used a 4x1 accuweather but it did not update. Thanks in advance.
- 11-26-2012, 01:19 AM #2
- 11-27-2012, 02:38 AM #4
- 18 Posts
Re: Accuweather and the Lock Screen
I think you'll need to get a Live Wallpaper for it to be in the lock screen. Found this, it's $2.99 but looks great
WeatherPro for Android features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide. Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA, UK and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life! With our fantastic Live Wallpaper and new and improved widgets, you can instantly see the weather at your selected location before you even open the app.
- By jaltman in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2012, 09:35 AM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-01-2012, 08:35 AM
- By xweb10 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2012, 05:13 PM
- By forumsid987 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:53 AM
- By MowDownJoe in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:59 AM