- 03-23-2013, 10:13 PM #26
- 289 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: S3 or Note 2
I've had both: my S3 for four months and my Note 2 for 4 months as well. I prefer the Note 2. Better battery life, bigger screen, speed and accuracy with the included S Pen (you can buy a C Pen separate for the S3) when it comes to Swyping, faster transitions between apps.
Honestly, if I had the S3 still, I'd buy the S4 when it releases. With my Note 2, I feel no need to upgrade to the S4.
- By drummerman2008 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2013, 08:14 AM
- By mtech5 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2012, 09:29 PM
- By BCShakarov in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 22Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:54 AM
- By dlee1001 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 76Last Post: 09-04-2012, 08:56 AM
- By footballbanker in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 27Last Post: 06-04-2012, 05:13 PM