- 82 Posts
When I use Google Maps with GPS, I noticed that the GPS locks within seconds, but then the GPS indicator on the status bar disappears for a few seconds, and then the signal locks again. So the signal is lost when the GPS icon disappears like that, but it's quickly recovered again. This happened a few times to be a slight concern.
Are there apps that could conflict with the GPS like that? The GPS otherwise works great and is highly accurate, so it's probably not a defect, is it? I hope not!
Please help me. Thanks!
- By MJ in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2011, 12:50 PM
- By Thrasherx2k1 in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:42 AM
- By beckerfj in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:51 PM
- By anneoneamouse in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:23 PM
- By captain#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM