Note 2 vs HTC DNA

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
What would u rather get long term? And please explain why? I have the N4 but im gonna give it to my gf and get one of these off contract. Thanks guys, please try not to have a biased opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 4, you jelly bro?

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Note 2, buffet screen, bigger battery, expandable memory and Samsung in my experience are easier to root and mess with. With the games out now more memory is needed if your a gamer. The external to internal memory swap has been the best thing ever for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Note 2 wins because of bigger battery and SD card support. I'm picking mine up today!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hands down...Note2. I moved from a OneX to the GN2. I thought the display difference would kill me. Not so, if you want to have decent batt time you have to reduce your brightness to around 45% on the OneX.
The Display on the Note2 is absolutely gorgeous. The GN2 is jammed packed with features that just are not on the DNA. Plus, I have access to SD card and Battery.
What it really comes down to is simple..... Carrier and Network. Consumers released their findings..Verizon has great cust service, AT&T has the best 4g network. I have a friend that has a DNA. Everytime he gets near me, he asks if he can play with my GN2. He said calls are clearer and the GN2 is faster.
Im settled for the year..this GN2 is going to be hard to put to sleep by the competiton. Next year Sammy is going to have displays out that will blow the LCD3 out of the water in Res, clarity, Contrast and Brightness.
This is the first device ive owned that is NOT plauged with bugs, gremlins and problems. Its a pleasure to pick up and use.

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
With the games out now more memory is needed if your a gamer.

Dont they both have 2GB RAM?

But anyway, ive messed around with the Note2 and its simply amazing and thats why it gets my vote. If i didnt love the perfect package my S3 offered id switch over in a hearbeat.

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Note 2, With the games out now more memory is needed if your a gamer. The external to internal memory swap has been the best thing ever for me

Dont they both have 2GB RAM??

Anyway I've messed around with the Note2 quite a bit and it's simply amazing. That's why it gets my vote. If i didnt love the perfect package my S3 gives me, id switch over in a heartbeat.

Edit: i apologize for the duplicate post

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Dont they both have 2GB RAM??

Anyway I've messed around with the Note2 quite a bit and it's simply amazing. That's why it gets my vote. If i didnt love the perfect package my S3 gives me, id switch over in a heartbeat.

Edit: i apologize for the duplicate post

Games dont get stored in RAM. The internal memory of the Note right now is 16gb only of which 10 or so are availbable for use. After Spiderman, Batman, Nova 2 and Dead Trigger thats about it. By using the external to internal swap i now have 64gb internal. I was just saying with no memory card slot thats not even possible on the DNA

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Games dont get stored in RAM. The internal memory of the Note right now is 16gb only of which 10 or so are availbable for use. After Spiderman, Batman, Nova 2 and Dead Trigger thats about it. By using the external to internal swap i now have 64gb internal. I was just saying with no memory card slot thats not even possible on the DNA

What are you talking about when u say external to internal swap? I also have a 64gb sd card but the way you describe it seems like I might be able to install apps on it. Is this what you mean?

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
What are you talking about when u say external to internal swap? I also have a 64gb sd card but the way you describe it seems like I might be able to install apps on it. Is this what you mean?

There is a way to flip flop the internal memory to external memory

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow I pick the note 2 for all the reasons stated before but I'm surprised no one has said the DNA

Sent from my PC36100

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I read online that verizon was banking on the dna being a hit but realisticly other than 1080p screen what does it have that is better?

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I read online that verizon was banking on the dna being a hit but realisticly other than 1080p screen what does it have that is better?

That's what I said in another forum but no one had a clear answer besides the processor but in real world use its not noticeable

Sent from my PC36100

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
You're surprised that no one said dna on a N2 forum? Really?...haha

Lol you know what I mean and I didn't even notice this was a note 2 forum but I thought by now some one would say but the DNA has a 1080p screen blah blah lol

Sent from my PC36100