Wierd Call issues

hernan1990

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Hernan and I am having an issues with calls to a specific contact.

I own a galaxy Note 2 and my wife has a galaxy s3. Recently if I call her she wont hear me or I will sound like a robot. Sometimes it takes 5 tried for her to hear me. If she calls, then its good. The problem is that this only happens when I call her. Everyone else can hear me fine and the same with her. We both did factory resets on our phones to no avail. We also did numerous test with other people and all of them were good.I called people with her service provider and same area and they could hear me fine. But once I call her, she cant hear me... Its frustrating and was wondering if anyone has any idea as to what is going on. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

JayRatliff

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
So shoot her a txt and let her call you!! Problem solved!! = )

Now that the smartness is out of the way = )

Sounds like interference, are you duplicating this problem in the same location multiple times? Are you around a power station or large power lines? There is something unique about her phone frequency or yours that is catching a cross signal from somewhere. Going to need some more details and test results......

hernan1990

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
lol Thanks for the reply. We have tried when we are in the same location and in different cities and in multiple days. No power lines or power stations for her or me. They were working fine before. She thinks it started happening when she updated to Jelly bean but we are not sure. Last night again we both did a factory reset on out phones but still nothing. The thing is I could call her and have issues, but if I try and call her friend thats next to her(same phone and company) I wont have any issues. But then if someone with att right next to me calls her she can hear them. So its weird but its just with both our phones. We dont know if its her phone or mine since they work perfectly with everyone else.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I had this happen with my wife also. ...... Then I realized she didn't really enjoy talking to me unless it was something she wanted to tell me. And the noise was actually her making a static sound with her mouth lol.....

Seriously though. I have no idea what it could be

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

spddy

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
have you tried check you contacts? the day after i got my phone i found a flaw in my contacts. If you have multiple accounts, check to see which ones are check marked and then go into contacts and then check favorites and so forth.what happen to me was my niece tried to call me and she could not get thru and few hours late she could. In contacts she was on rejection list but favorites she was not. Go figure how that happened.

hernan1990

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
hi, Thanks! but it works sometimes, and while she cant hear me I can hear her perfectly.Another thing I forgot is that my note 2 has had a faint static noise during some calls and its really annoying.goes away if I restart the phone...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith