Why am I getting ads in my notifications?
I'm new to android from iOS so forgive my ignorance. I traded in my iPhone 4 for a Note 2 last Saturday. Along with email and messaging notifications in my notifications pull down (I'm not sure what you guys call it) I'm also getting ad notifications. I'm not only getting ads but I'm getting a notification chime that I've got an ad.
Please tell me this isn't working as intended. Please tell me it's a setting I can change or something I can fix.
- 12-04-2012, 11:31 AM #2
- 12-04-2012, 11:48 AM #4
- 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM #5
- 12-04-2012, 04:55 PM #6
- 12-04-2012, 10:53 PM #7
- 12-07-2012, 09:04 AM #8
- 12-07-2012, 10:49 AM #9
- 05-01-2013, 10:43 AM #10
- 1 Posts
Re: Why am I getting ads in my notifications?
While new to the forum, I had the same issue. Loaded Ad Network Detector which is soooo great that it told me to long press the ad and see the information. Sure enough it was a font package that was doing the damage. Uninstalled and all is well. Thanks for the information. Love this forum and now back in love with my Galaxy S4
- By bidoof01 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2012, 01:08 PM
- By thecorrigan44 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:35 PM
- By zachary.rafferty in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 15Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:26 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:53 AM
- By mikeylikesit54 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:32 AM