Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Netflix picture in picture???

I LOVE the picture in picture feature on the note 2. You know, the one where you can shrink the video, check your email, browse the web, and send a text while the movie keeps playing in the corner? The problem I have is I generally watch Netflix on my Note, and it doesn't seem that the netflix app supports the picture in picture thing, making the feature pretty much useless!

Has anyone figured out a workaround to making this work? Accessing netflix in a different way instead of the app maybe? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Default Re: Netflix picture in picture???

The pop-out picture only works on videos you have on your phone, not streaming videos like Netflix or Youtube

Default Re: Netflix picture in picture???

Quote Originally Posted by james27007 View Post
    The pop-out picture only works on videos you have on your phone, not streaming videos like Netflix or Youtube
    Actually it works on anything that plays on the Video Player app including streaming videos on the internet, but Netflix only plays on its own app and Youtube doesn't use the Video Player. Many other websites with streaming videos will give you the option to play the video via the Video Player and it will allow you to pop the video out.
    james27007 likes this.