Out of stock, out of stock, out of stock. Try gray.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
haha yeah. i am going to call thursday night and see how many they have in stock and I will continue this during the day on Friday till I get there.. Gah.. It's so killing me....
But ... but ... but ... Today is MONDAY!! Do it tonight, you know you can't wait all week :p

My case came today! I really like it, too bad they didn't have the colors I wanted, but it's good enough.

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
But ... but ... but ... Today is MONDAY!! Do it tonight, you know you can't wait all week :p

My case came today! I really like it, too bad they didn't have the colors I wanted, but it's good enough.

Lol, I'm calling tonight before they close and I am going to have my mom leave the rest of the money that I need at her house and go pick up this phone tomorrow if they have the Grey in stock.. I also need to pick up a sander from them as well. But thats a whole nother story. I can't take it any more.

Ok, So I just called and they have 4 left. I'm thinking of getting this thing today. Sighs. Decisions Decisions...

Last edited:

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I love my white Note. Gray wasn't even a consideration. When it's clean it always looks new. I also think the color contrasts well against the chrome bezel.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski