- 12-08-2012, 11:12 PM #2
- 12-09-2012, 08:23 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: suggested camera settings?
I would suggest bring a point & shoot. It's a great phone camera.. but it's still a tiny sensor phone camera.
If it's definitely going to be with your GN2, I've found turning the exposure down to -2.0 (Somehow this barely looks darker than blownout exposure at 0) and turning on anti-shake are a must. Also turn on best shot and let the person know taking the shot that it will fire of a burst of 8 shots.
- By clavodulce16 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2010, 03:20 PM
- By bluger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:04 AM
- By bjones521 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:58 AM
- By JeffDenver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:31 PM
- By danjude in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:58 PM