2 Note II's no Data on LTE today....
I do not have LTE in my area of California here in Rancho Cucamonga so when im in Orange County I love to run speed test and test out the LTE speeds from back when I had my Note 1. Speeds in the Irvine area were up to 22mbps+ on the note 1. I finally had the chance to take my Note 2 into a LTE area and was completely taken back by the fact that on my first test I maxed out at 11Mbps then had zero data never reaching 1Mbps. Did a battery pop and reset my data and still nothing. My wife's note2 on a different contract but still on ATT also had zero data not even able to pull simple web pages or even Google Play. Has anyone else experienced the same issue on their phone?
- 12-10-2012, 05:26 AM #2
Re: 2 Note II's no Data on LTE today....
Had this problem on Friday in Ohio..... Dropping calls as they were ringing. Also, people couldn't reach me all day.
JOHNCurrent Phone: HTC One X & Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Previous Phones: (Galaxy Nexus, iPhone 4s, RAZR, Rezound, Nexus S, Epic 4G Touch, iPhone 4, Blackberry Torch, Infuse, Atrix, Nexus One, iPhone 3GS, Blackberry Storm 2, iPhone 3, EVO, Blackberry Storm, Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Curve, iPhone, Treo, Original RAZR)
Current Tablet: The New iPad
Previous Tablets: iPad 2, Thrive, HP Touchpad, HTC EVO View 4G, Blackberry Playbook, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer, Galaxy Tab, Xoom, iPad
- By dd0yl3 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2012, 11:30 AM
- By fenrix in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2011, 06:09 PM
- By HD123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:48 AM
- By funguy123us in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2011, 08:30 PM
- By Double Tap in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2010, 09:16 AM