visual voice mail stopped working

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I really hope iPhone makes a bigger phone because this one keeps pissing me off. My "att visual voice mail" app stopped working 2 days ago. I unistalled the app today and re-installed it and it won't work. It says to input my password and it says that it's wrong after I do it. I've dialed 1 and changed the password and it still doesn't work. Wtf?! Anyone else having this problem?

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Now when I dial 1 for voice mail it asks for my phone number then password. I'm so pissed off. Maybe they are having technical difficulties?

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
At least yours worked for a little while.

I spent an hour online with a rep this afternoon trying to activate my voice mail. They finally opened a case on it and I've been told the ETR is the 17th.
Mine kept saying it was unable to store my password. Whatever the hell that means.

Anyway, it's not a Note 2 problem, it's an AT&T problem.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
At least yours worked for a little while.

I spent an hour online with a rep this afternoon trying to activate my voice mail. They finally opened a case on it and I've been told the ETR is the 17th.
Mine kept saying it was unable to store my password. Whatever the hell that means.

Anyway, it's not a Note 2 problem, it's an AT&T problem.

Really? Did you just get the phone then or did you not use visual voice mail?

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
New phone, I'd been using VVM for years on my Blackberry with no problems, spent 2 days trying to get it to work here before I contacted them.

I set it up mostly on Friday but didn't realize till last night that I had forgotten this.

ReginaLiz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
This may not help much but I had the same problem. At the AT*T store they said that somehow I had turned off the phone's ability to recognize the keypad input when I entered the voice mail password. They fixed some setting for me - so unfortunately I can't tell you exactly what they did, but maybe what I've said will "ring a bell" for you. Good luck!

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I haven't done anything except try again this morning and all of a sudden it is working! :) It had to be something at AT&T.

I have since disabled AT&T Messages just to get rid of the icon.

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T Visual VM wasn't working too in the past few days. So yesterday I switched to HulloMail. Maybe I will switch back to AT&T Visual VM someday when the ads in HulloMail starts to bother me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci