- 12-14-2012, 09:26 AM #2
- 966 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Completely new to Android
U cant uninstall the bloatware from att unless you root. But you can hide them.
As far as apps on startup. Many of those on startup are os items and shouldnt be messed with. Apple hides these things exactly for this purpose but android wants to give you the option. The only time you should be in these settings is when a rogue app is doing somethi g it shouldnt be like draining your battery.
- 12-14-2012, 09:54 AM #4
- 12-14-2012, 06:18 PM #6
- By Zambzz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2012, 03:38 PM
- By oldschool2 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 09:24 PM
- By griptape in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:47 PM
- By Jays in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:40 PM
- By ladybell in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2011, 06:44 AM