GN2 for $174.99

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I am using a S3 now and love it. However, I like the larger screen on the GN2. I am thinking of open another line and get the Note 2.
Amazon has it for 174.99 with new activation. I just called my local Best Buy and they will match amazon's price.

My question:
Should I wait a few months and get the S4 instead?

ItsVictorB

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The s4 is not going to be out for a while. Think about how long it takes or a phone to get to AT&T after it's been released internationally. Grab the GN2 now and don't look back. It's worth it.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Pssst, I wish I could get one for that amount versus the three I and others paid to still not have full intended functionality. At that price, I probably would be a bit more patient.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
I am using a S3 now and love it. However, I like the larger screen on the GN2. I am thinking of open another line and get the Note 2.
Amazon has it for 174.99 with new activation. I just called my local Best Buy and they will match amazon's price.

My question:
Should I wait a few months and get the S4 instead?

I am not seeing where it is 174. I see 289 for new customer and upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I am not seeing where it is 174. I see 289 for new customer and upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

The top two options will display.174.99. Print it out and bring it to BB for price match.

I just got mine. Wife is testing it out. If she doesn't like it, then I'll trade my s3 for her n2 :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Still not seeing it.....please share so I can get them to price match. Thanks!

ragumy8e.jpg

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I did this yesterday. I went to Bestbuy and a At&t retail store and they both said they wouldn't match it. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I did this yesterday. I went to Bestbuy and a At&t retail store and they both said they wouldn't match it. :(

Wow that sucks.. At&t won't price match anything but Best Buy does.. The people at the store you went to are just being a jackass. I got the galaxy note 1, note 2 (even though it was back ordered), and a gs3 at Best Buy and they honored amazons prices..

Sent from Miss Peaches GN2

u71n4444

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Be very careful when going to BB to pricematch. Technically they should only pricematch as a brand new account...not a new line or upgrade. Most of you will get buy with it, but if the manager is smart they will notice. I say manager cause they are the ones that have to approve the pricematch. If you look closely at amazons site..if you click on anything other than new individual account the prices changes...So have extra cash in hand or be prepared to be disappointed... Just my 2cent... It happen to my best friend.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Be very careful when going to BB to pricematch. Technically they should only pricematch as a brand new account...not a new line or upgrade. Most of you will get buy with it, but if the manager is smart they will notice. I say manager cause they are the ones that have to approve the pricematch. If you look closely at amazons site..if you click on anything other than new individual account the prices changes...So have extra cash in hand or be prepared to be disappointed... Just my 2cent... It happen to my best friend.

I guess I was lucky then.. When I opened the additional lines they didn't give me any problems about price matching..

Sent from Miss Peaches GN2

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Just open a new line, then change it to family or share or whatever afterward. Don't tell them you want to add a line to your existing account.

I have one att account and had no problem matching price on a new line. Then I went online and changed to family plan the next day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Alright, went to another best buy and they matched the price on the note 2 and my cousin got it for 174. Then I noticed his wife's siii was on sale for $49 so they credited him $150 back on hers and he walked out with his note ii for $24 bucks. Oh, and he got the gray one. Thanks guy's.

hjsizemore

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Saw this on Amazon wireless yesterday afternoon. Printed it out and went to the local Best Buy. They said they would match. However, when they went online to verify, the price had changed in the hour since I printed it out. D'oh! :-( Back to $289.99 now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes