Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Peaches36
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default GN2 for $174.99

    Hello,
    I am using a S3 now and love it. However, I like the larger screen on the GN2. I am thinking of open another line and get the Note 2.
    Amazon has it for 174.99 with new activation. I just called my local Best Buy and they will match amazon's price.

    My question:
    Should I wait a few months and get the S4 instead?
  2. #2  
    ItsVictorB's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    The s4 is not going to be out for a while. Think about how long it takes or a phone to get to AT&T after it's been released internationally. Grab the GN2 now and don't look back. It's worth it.
  3. #3  
    blaze5's Avatar

    Posts
    396 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Is the phone still backordered
  4. #4  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Pssst, I wish I could get one for that amount versus the three I and others paid to still not have full intended functionality. At that price, I probably would be a bit more patient.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Quote Originally Posted by sqa4life View Post
    Hello,
    I am using a S3 now and love it. However, I like the larger screen on the GN2. I am thinking of open another line and get the Note 2.
    Amazon has it for 174.99 with new activation. I just called my local Best Buy and they will match amazon's price.

    My question:
    Should I wait a few months and get the S4 instead?
    I am not seeing where it is 174. I see 289 for new customer and upgrade.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    I am not seeing where it is 174. I see 289 for new customer and upgrade.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    The top two options will display.174.99. Print it out and bring it to BB for price match.

    I just got mine. Wife is testing it out. If she doesn't like it, then I'll trade my s3 for her n2


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  

    Default GN2 for $174.99

    Still not seeing it.....please share so I can get them to price match. Thanks!

  8. #8  
    ItsVictorB's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Only the white Note 2 on Amazon is $174.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    Still not seeing it.....please share so I can get them to price match. Thanks!

    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/15/ragumy8e.jpg
    Look at the White model.. That one said 174.99. Print that one take it in and get the Grey one..

    Sent from Miss Peaches GN2
    sqa4life likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default GN2 for $174.99

    Thanks, didn't check out the white one.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    I did this yesterday. I went to Bestbuy and a At&t retail store and they both said they wouldn't match it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
  12. #12  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    I did this yesterday. I went to Bestbuy and a At&t retail store and they both said they wouldn't match it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Wow that sucks.. At&t won't price match anything but Best Buy does.. The people at the store you went to are just being a jackass. I got the galaxy note 1, note 2 (even though it was back ordered), and a gs3 at Best Buy and they honored amazons prices..

    Sent from Miss Peaches GN2
  13. #13  
    u71n4444's Avatar

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Be very careful when going to BB to pricematch. Technically they should only pricematch as a brand new account...not a new line or upgrade. Most of you will get buy with it, but if the manager is smart they will notice. I say manager cause they are the ones that have to approve the pricematch. If you look closely at amazons site..if you click on anything other than new individual account the prices changes...So have extra cash in hand or be prepared to be disappointed... Just my 2cent... It happen to my best friend.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Quote Originally Posted by u71n4444 View Post
    Be very careful when going to BB to pricematch. Technically they should only pricematch as a brand new account...not a new line or upgrade. Most of you will get buy with it, but if the manager is smart they will notice. I say manager cause they are the ones that have to approve the pricematch. If you look closely at amazons site..if you click on anything other than new individual account the prices changes...So have extra cash in hand or be prepared to be disappointed... Just my 2cent... It happen to my best friend.
    I guess I was lucky then.. When I opened the additional lines they didn't give me any problems about price matching..

    Sent from Miss Peaches GN2
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Just open a new line, then change it to family or share or whatever afterward. Don't tell them you want to add a line to your existing account.

    I have one att account and had no problem matching price on a new line. Then I went online and changed to family plan the next day.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  16. #16  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Alright, went to another best buy and they matched the price on the note 2 and my cousin got it for 174. Then I noticed his wife's siii was on sale for $49 so they credited him $150 back on hers and he walked out with his note ii for $24 bucks. Oh, and he got the gray one. Thanks guy's.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
  17. #17  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Saw this on Amazon wireless yesterday afternoon. Printed it out and went to the local Best Buy. They said they would match. However, when they went online to verify, the price had changed in the hour since I printed it out. D'oh! :-( Back to $289.99 now.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: GN2 for $174.99

    Keep checking amazon. I noticed their price changes daily

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Evo at Wirefly for 109.99...... 2 day sale only!
    By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:53 PM
  2. vlingo for $19.99
    By MckeanOne in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:39 PM
  3. vlingo for $19.99
    By MckeanOne in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:13 PM
  4. EVO for $49.99? Am I missing something?...
    By olsonn in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. Tapatalk Pro for $2.99
    By Pipester in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions