Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: taking pictures with the AT&T Galaxy Note 2

100% of the photos I've taken are blurry too... I've tried the focus thingy and what not, if it's a movement issue then I am pretty sure I need a tripod lol

Default taking pictures with the AT&T Galaxy Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by Boudicca Davies View Post
    100% of the photos I've taken are blurry too... I've tried the focus thingy and what not, if it's a movement issue then I am pretty sure I need a tripod lol
    Hmmmm, I have no such issues unless there was movement by me or the object. Lens dirty, shutter speed set to slow? Try the front facing and see if you have the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by Boudicca Davies View Post
    You know the breath trick? Frame your picture and let the camera try to focus. Try not to move it out of position while you press your elbows lightly into your sides. Take a deep breath. Let about half of the air out but hold the rest so you don't have to breathe while you hit the shutter. I have shaky hands and sometimes this trick makes me conscious enough of my micro - movements that I keep the camera still. My dedicated camera has image stabilization, and which is the best. So do my binoculars. I can't wait until hard - core image stabilization comes to the high-end phones. The Nokia Lumia(?) already has it.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2
    Last edited by sfrrr; 12-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Speaking of image stabilization, have anyone used the Anti Shake feature? Does it actually do anything? I have yet to see any difference with it On or Off.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12