I pulled the trigger note 2 is processing

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay I did it, I ordered the note 2 on att paid cost for it daum it's expensive so I hope it's worth it. My only concerns are I hope it's not laggy, and I have never used touch wiz all of my phones have either been stock android or sense. What are some things that makes this better than sense? My current phone is the iPhone 5 I will be selling it on eBay once my note 2 gets here.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Okay I did it, I ordered the note 2 on att paid cost for it daum it's expensive so I hope it's worth it. My only concerns are I hope it's not laggy, and I have never used touch wiz all of my phones have either been stock android or sense. What are some things that makes this better than sense? My current phone is the iPhone 5 I will be selling it on eBay once my note 2 gets here.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Congrats I don't find mine laggy at all except for when the s Pen is first pulled out and Page buddy starts.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

pilsbury

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. I ordered mine Saturday , and FedEx should have it here tomorrow. I got to play with one at the local AT&T store and can positively say it's not laggy. It's faster than my Galaxy S3.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
It's bad the att version isn't $99. Did you guys get yours at best buy? . I hope you did. If so, if the price goes down within 30 days you can price match and get money back. Best thing I did.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Congrats.....you now own the biggest, baddest, longest lasting, most powerful device on the planet! Love it.

pilsbury

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
It's bad the att version isn't $99. Did you guys get yours at best buy? . I hope you did. If so, if the price goes down within 30 days you can price match and get money back. Best thing I did.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

I've talked ATT into letting me upgrade about 40 days early, so I had to fork over the $299. Still not bad for that beast.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from the s3 to the note 2. The note 2 is much smoother and better all the way. BB price matched amazon so I paid 175+tax.

Now I need a really nice slim case and armband. Any recommendations?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that went from an S3 to a Note 2 did you find the Note 2 to be a bit too large? I'm considering switching.

NO. You'll love the note 2 after one day. Like many other note 2 users said, you'll feel like the S3 is a bit too small after you put your hands on the note 2 for a couple days. This phone is the best. I am thinking of rooting it just for fun. Still don't know what ROM is best.

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
NO. You'll love the note 2 after one day. Like many other note 2 users said, you'll feel like the S3 is a bit too small after you put your hands on the note 2 for a couple days. This phone is the best. I am thinking of rooting it just for fun. Still don't know what ROM is best.

Haha I'm worried that if I do get it nothing smaller will do and I'll limit myself on future phones.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Lol, not really limiting for two reasons:

Most manufacturer's are following suit and going larger
The device is that good to where you probably will not want another brand for other feature based reasons.

But yes, it is true and agreed about using this in that when you try to use or look at other devices they seem puny and cramped.

Sent from Note II using Tapatalk 2

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Okay I did it, I ordered the note 2 on att paid cost for it daum it's expensive so I hope it's worth it. My only concerns are I hope it's not laggy, and I have never used touch wiz all of my phones have either been stock android or sense. What are some things that makes this better than sense? My current phone is the iPhone 5 I will be selling it on eBay once my note 2 gets here. Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Not laggy at all. It flies!!! Love my note 2. Now waiting on stupid at&t to bring it up to full operation with multi-tyasking. Touch whiz is okay and since I had an htc hero and htc inspire prior to GN2, touchwhiz is as good if not a wee bit better although I must say, sense has better widgets with it. I actually have go launcher installed on mine and love it!

Edited because I did something weird and what I said ended up in the middle of the quote!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie