- 289 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Un-Sync N2 Calendar?
Needing some help boys and girls. I happened to be looking at the stock calendar on my N2, going over my scheduled plans for Christmas and noted my month was looking way more busy than it should. Turns out that the calendar somehow synced the birthdays of all of my FB contacts. The thing is, I don't even have sync enabled on the FB app or even synced through the calendar itself.
So here comes my question: is there an easier (and faster) way to un-sync the birthday entries other than deleting each of them one-by-one?
- 12-18-2012, 09:46 PM #2
- By Beezzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:28 PM
- By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:15 AM
- By cpolism in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 27Last Post: 07-04-2010, 07:14 PM
- By poastable in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:07 AM
- By Sassy Lass in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2009, 03:22 PM