Wtf, app2sd+screen goes bright2dark
Am I the only one who is having these issues on the new galaxy note 2 by ATT? Or am I totally missing something? I have over70apps that can go to the sd card but nothing will move them over. I don't get it. I have tried several different apps 2 sd card, none work. What's the deal?
What about the thing with the screen going dim after like 2 seconds even though its set at brightest it can go and time out set at 1min.
Anyone have any idea. . . Help please!
- 12-21-2012, 08:15 PM #2
Re: Wtf, app2sd+screen goes bright2dark
With Jellybean it cannot be done anymore. Google wants the SDcard out so they are building the OS on that premise.
None of those kinds of apps will work anymore. There is a hack to make the SDcard your main storage space, but I never used it so I cannot talk much about it
- By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2011, 09:21 PM
- By MilfordMark in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:50 AM
- By boutbiznis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:28 AM
- By briallie in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:22 AM
- By gabato in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:44 AM