AT&T smart wifi
There have been numerous posts about smart wifi causing problems. There was recently an update..did they fix it and if not how do you disable it? If I go to manage apps and find it, it doesnt offer "disAble". How do you kill it. Same thing with AT&T Update, it shows I ts running. How do you kill it
- 12-23-2012, 05:56 AM #2
Re: AT&T smart wifi
Settings> apllication manager> swype to "all" then scroll to what you want then click disable.
Just remember when you do a restart the disabled bloatware apps revert back to being "able" .then you have to manually disable them again.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 12-23-2012, 11:08 AM #3
- 12-23-2012, 11:29 AM #4
- 04-02-2013, 03:54 PM #5
- 05-20-2013, 02:18 PM #6
- By elee888 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2013, 12:32 AM
- By PewterL31 in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:52 PM
- By tony5593 in forum AT&TReplies: 13Last Post: 02-09-2012, 10:38 AM
- By hexproject in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
- By ColoradoSteve in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:37 AM