Swift Key Flow on Note2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone running this app yet? .please comment on this app, usefulness, problems ect also the microphone for voice to text is it a one time use and 0aint to access ot is it there and easy t9 use

usafsp

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Have any of you had a problem with "default" keyboard. I have swiftkey3 and set it as default keyboard. At random times, especially during phone restarts, the phone switches back to samsung keyboard. This is becoming a pain in the arse! Any ideas or suggestions?

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you had a problem with "default" keyboard. I have swiftkey3 and set it as default keyboard. At random times, especially during phone restarts, the phone switches back to samsung keyboard. This is becoming a pain in the arse! Any ideas or suggestions?

I agree . I have the same problem. I love swift key but it would be nice if it sticks as default keyboard even after reboots.

Does anybody know the solution?

Running Cleanrom3.5 ATT SE and apex launcher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have swiftkey flow beta set as default keyboard, and I just rebooted my phone. Swiftkey flow beta is still the default keyboard.

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
If SwiftKey Flow Beta is not staying as the default, you might try disabling the other keyboards on your phone.

Stock Sprint GSIII lover!

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If SwiftKey Flow Beta is not staying as the default, you might try disabling the other keyboards on your phone.
Stock Sprint GSIII lover!

On mine, when SwiftKey Flow Beta is checked, all the other keyboards except Google Voice and Swiftkey 3 are dimmed. I think they are auto disabled. I did have problem when I have both Swiftkey Flow Beta and Swiftkey 3 checked. Even though SK Flow Beta is the default, some app would want to use SK3. So I unchecked SK3 keyboard also.

usafsp

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
On mine, when SwiftKey Flow Beta is checked, all the other keyboards except Google Voice and Swiftkey 3 are dimmed. I think they are auto disabled. I did have problem when I have both Swiftkey Flow Beta and Swiftkey 3 checked. Even though SK Flow Beta is the default, some app would want to use SK3. So I unchecked SK3 keyboard also.

The only two options I have to "uncheck" in the language and input settings are "Google Voice Typing" and "Swiftkey 3". The "Samsung Keyboard" and "Swype" are dimmed and I cannot uncheck them. I only want the Swiftkey 3 keyboard but every time I restart my phone, it defaults back to the Samsung Keyboard. VERY ANNOYING! Does anyone know why this is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2