Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By usafsp
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Swift Key Flow on Note2

Is anyone running this app yet? .please comment on this app, usefulness, problems ect also the microphone for voice to text is it a one time use and 0aint to access ot is it there and easy t9 use

Default Re: Swift Key Flow on Note2

Love this keyboard. It's my default keyboard now.

I love it! I was using swiftkey3 and this one is even better with the swype.. I mean flow!

Killed my battery so I went back to swift3
    Sent from my Rooted VZW Note 3

Have any of you had a problem with "default" keyboard. I have swiftkey3 and set it as default keyboard. At random times, especially during phone restarts, the phone switches back to samsung keyboard. This is becoming a pain in the arse! Any ideas or suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by usafsp View Post
    Have any of you had a problem with "default" keyboard. I have swiftkey3 and set it as default keyboard. At random times, especially during phone restarts, the phone switches back to samsung keyboard. This is becoming a pain in the arse! Any ideas or suggestions?
    I agree . I have the same problem. I love swift key but it would be nice if it sticks as default keyboard even after reboots.

Does anybody know the solution?

Running Cleanrom3.5 ATT SE and apex launcher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I have swiftkey flow beta set as default keyboard, and I just rebooted my phone. Swiftkey flow beta is still the default keyboard.

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts

If SwiftKey Flow Beta is not staying as the default, you might try disabling the other keyboards on your phone.

Stock Sprint GSIII lover!

Quote Originally Posted by DWR_31 View Post
    If SwiftKey Flow Beta is not staying as the default, you might try disabling the other keyboards on your phone.
    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
    On mine, when SwiftKey Flow Beta is checked, all the other keyboards except Google Voice and Swiftkey 3 are dimmed. I think they are auto disabled. I did have problem when I have both Swiftkey Flow Beta and Swiftkey 3 checked. Even though SK Flow Beta is the default, some app would want to use SK3. So I unchecked SK3 keyboard also.

Quote Originally Posted by lostchild View Post
    On mine, when SwiftKey Flow Beta is checked, all the other keyboards except Google Voice and Swiftkey 3 are dimmed. I think they are auto disabled. I did have problem when I have both Swiftkey Flow Beta and Swiftkey 3 checked. Even though SK Flow Beta is the default, some app would want to use SK3. So I unchecked SK3 keyboard also.
    The only two options I have to "uncheck" in the language and input settings are "Google Voice Typing" and "Swiftkey 3". The "Samsung Keyboard" and "Swype" are dimmed and I cannot uncheck them. I only want the Swiftkey 3 keyboard but every time I restart my phone, it defaults back to the Samsung Keyboard. VERY ANNOYING! Does anyone know why this is?
    kpope429 and tetaganda like this.