- 4 Posts
Hey all, when you active wifi tethering and search for it from another device, I see the Android device but what's the password for it. I can't find anything in settings that allows you to set a password. Any ideas what the password could be. I'm running clean rom.
Sent from my GN2
- 12-24-2012, 08:51 AM #2
After you activate tethering, you will have tethering listed in your notifications. Click on it in notifications and you will find info about your tethering there. It will tell you the name of your hotspot as well as the password. You can turn off the security there and not have to use a password if you don't want to.
- By tyger#ac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-28-2013, 10:17 PM
- By hroberts89436 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:34 PM
- By ajac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2009, 11:54 PM
- By esanger02 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:30 PM
- By ja2038 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:54 AM