Galaxy Note 2 Calendar to Outlook Calendar Sync Issue - Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync

arch8

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I have the microsoft exchange activesync setup and i can sync from Outlook to my Galaxy 2 just fine, both email and calendar. The problem is that anything I enter on the calendar on my phone does not sync back to the Outlook calendar. What can be done about this? Is there a setting I am just not seeing?

Tayman52

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Are you choosing which calendar the appointments are being placed on. I have my Gmail calendar, exchange calendar, and the default calendar (i think they call it MyCalendar) i always have to make sure my appointments go on the right calendar.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

eestubbs104

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
When you sync your Note 2, are you doing it wirelessly (bluetooth) or connecting to your computer? When I had the HTC Thunderbolt, I was able to download a program that allow me to connect my Thunderbolt to my computer and sync my phone and computer. I have not been able to do this with my Galaxy Note 2

arch8

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
i don't have to do any of that because I purchased the microsoft exhange activesync from godaddy. The note 2 has an option for activesync that makes it as easy as adding your gmail account to the phone. I pay 4 a month for this but it comes with an email address for my domain which is why i got it. It syncs both ways now without me having to do anything. Pretty nice. If you are looking for a program to sync your email and calendar you would want to go with Kies. You can either connect it to your computer to sync or I think it syncs now via bluetooth or wifi, not sure sorry.

Valerie Kirkham

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Just got galaxy note 2. I've synched with my work exchange account but meetings that I created in outlook appear as invited appointments rather than events on my phone so I can't edit them from the phone. Can anyone help please?