Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 596
Like Tree97Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #126  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybar Tech View Post
    I can confirm that manually changing your date and time will bypass the AT&T timeout.
    I moved my GN2 ahead 2 days, and am currently getting my update via WIFI
    Ive tried that a few times and it didn't work.. Now it says to check back in 103 hours..

    Sent from Miss Peaches GN2
  2. #127  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybar Tech View Post
    I can confirm that manually changing your date and time will bypass the AT&T timeout.
    I moved my GN2 ahead 2 days, and am currently getting my update via WIFI
    Some of us are at January 12, 2013...time traveling. ; )
  3. #128  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    That's where im at as well. 234 hrs and counting
  4. #129  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by kcour2006 View Post
    Some of us are at January 12, 2013...time traveling. ; )
    Interesting. I have a usual timeout of 24 hours on my GN2.
    For every update I attempt I must wait 24 hours to try again.
    I attempted to get the update at around 9:15 AM CST today and got nothing.
    All I did was go into the date/time settings, turn off auto update from network, bump the date up 2 days, then immediately checked and got it.
    If it is not working for others, it sucks, but it also makes me wonder how our handsets/markets differ that they would behave differently.
    I was running the stock AT&T 4.1.1 build you get out of the box. No root.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #130  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by kcour2006 View Post
    Some of us are at January 12, 2013...time traveling. ; )
    I went to jan 13 and Jan 25 and nothing.. wth!
    Now it says check back in 719 hours.. Seriously?
    Sent from Miss Peaches GN2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #131  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybar Tech View Post
    Interesting. I have a usual timeout of 24 hours on my GN2.
    For every update I attempt I must wait 24 hours to try again.
    I attempted to get the update at around 9:15 AM CST today and got nothing.
    All I did was go into the date/time settings, turn off auto update from network, bump the date up 2 days, then immediately checked and got it.
    If it is not working for others, it sucks, but it also makes me wonder how our handsets/markets differ that they would behave differently.
    I was running the stock AT&T 4.1.1 build you get out of the box. No root.
    I got the same thing without root.. This is ridiculous...

    Sent from Miss Peaches GN2
  7. #132  
    abalboa3's Avatar

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    I have checked every date into the future up to the 25th of January. I've tried both on and off of wifi. Clear memory, factory resetting, and still nothing. Wish we could just update over Kies.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  8. #133  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]54624
    Just sharing! You aren't alone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Multi view update on December 27th!-2012-12-27-17-04-02.png  
    ugahairydawgs and tezz24 like this.
  9. #134  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Find an AT&T DEVICE Tech office in your area, not a regular store, they flash upgrades for free.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  10. #135  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Calling 611 can get you the info or calling another store in your area. I found out about ours here when I had an issue that was going to require a phone replacement a couple years ago.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  11. #136  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    For those of you getting the accumulating numbers above 24 hours when you are bumping the date.
    I saw someone mention they did a factory reset in the midst of trying to get the update.
    Makes me curious about 2 things.
    What happens to the You May Check Again in: XXX hours when you
    1. Change the date/time settings back to auto update from network and restart the handset (restart, shutdown, or shutdown pull battery) and
    2. What happens to that number if you do a factory reset.
  12. #137  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by kcour2006 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]54624
    Just sharing! You aren't alone!
    Lol, nice! Good one!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #138  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcour2006 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]54624
    Just sharing! You aren't alone!
    How did you do that with the spen. It wont work for ke
  14. #139  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybar Tech View Post
    For those of you getting the accumulating numbers above 24 hours when you are bumping the date.
    I saw someone mention they did a factory reset in the midst of trying to get the update.
    Makes me curious about 2 things.
    What happens to the You May Check Again in: XXX hours when you
    1. Change the date/time settings back to auto update from network and restart the handset (restart, shutdown, or shutdown pull battery) and
    2. What happens to that number if you do a factory reset.


    ++ of they're anything like how Motorola used to do them, it was sort of by random IMEI within a region. They would pump out out to some in a region and then keep going region by region until all the regions and subscribers within each region had it. But they wouldn't push to an entire region, then to the next region. But this could be completely different?


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  15. #140  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRaid View Post
    How did you do that with the spen. It wont work for ke
    Photo Editor...
  16. #141  
    dponte's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Apparently we got the same update as Poland

    androidos.in/2012/12/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-android-4-1-2-update-roll-out-starts-with-poland/

    At least. I'm at 4.1.2 with the jzo54k build. Kernel date is 30 Nov.

    In anycase it's the same as the release for the N7100 model. However, does anyone know how to customize the notification shade? Some ppl said they can't.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3...hopefully with a flush, pop-out (chargeable), Bluetooth earpiece!
  17. #142  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcour2006 View Post
    Photo Editor...
    Can you explain a little clearer. I cant find photo editor. TIA
  18. #143  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by MatroxD View Post
    ++ of they're anything like how Motorola used to do them, it was sort of by random IMEI within a region. They would pump out out to some in a region and then keep going region by region until all the regions and subscribers within each region had it. But they wouldn't push to an entire region, then to the next region. But this could be completely different?


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Honestly for these folks, I am not so concerned about the fact that the update is not there for them.
    The update not being available could very well be a region or market related issue for which there is no easy workaround.
    I am more concerned about how the AT&T Software update service is allowing that You May Check Again in: XXX hours setting to go above 24 hours at all.
    Sure, the ability to bump the date and check for updates twice in the same actual 24 hour period is an exploit, but for the AT&T Software update service to allow that number to go ABOVE 24 hours at all is just shoddy.
  19. #144  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    I loaded the software from an APK. It didn't come with my GN2, Google photo editor apk and you can load it on the phone.
  20. #145  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Question.....Adobe Flash....is it okay with this new update?
  21. #146  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRaid View Post
    Question.....Adobe Flash....is it okay with this new update?
    It appears to be fine. I am watching something from my Amazon Prime Instant Video via Flash on the Firefox browser.
  22. #147  
    Soloberry's Avatar

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Nothing here either, Peaches. 7pm Chicago time. Tried the trick to set one day up and nothing. Just doubled my time to check again.
    Thanked by:
  23. #148  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Thank you. Not many people are getting " notified " abt the update. As per AT&T and Sammy support said we will. I dont think they know what their doing.
    I tried this morning and it told me I had to wait 12 hours to try again.
  24. #149  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    All AT&T Regions will not be notified all at the same time, seems to be staggered so everyone isn't downloading all around the same time.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  25. #150  

    Default Re: Multi view update on December 27th!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRaid View Post
    Can you explain a little clearer. I cant find photo editor. TIA
    Use your S pen. Press and hold the bottom on it while pressing the S pen on the screen. It takes a screen shot and then takes you to a editing screen

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sprint rolling out update that brings the multi view feature
    By MannyZ28 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. Multi View update for Note2
    By ItsaRaid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:14 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 09:13 AM
  4. Facebook Widget not updating on home screen
    By elemeno0pee in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:37 PM
  5. Got 1.6 update on Vodafone UK but not working :(
    By varunbhalla in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:24 AM

Posting Permissions

B