Multi view update on December 27th!

Khemistry84

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Feature-wise...

- Ink effect...don't we have that already? What else would it do? Who cares? :)

- Group Cast...didn't try that yet. AllShare Cast hub is pretty good though...I was impressed when playing NOVA 3 and NFS (to really test it out). Was weird at some points, but not as bad as I thought. It depends on which app it seems and how the WiDi is behaving at the time.

- What about the feature that does group face replacement/best face? I think that is missing on other models too, anyone know? I see the ability to do single best face.

This confuses me. I've seen other people complain about now having the "Best Faces" feature, so I had to check my phone to make sure I wasn't crazy. I sure enough have it on my AT&T Note II (SGH-i317). I used it last night to make sure I wasn't confusing it with "Best Photo," which I have as well. I attempted to take a group picture and when I hit the shutter button, my phone took a series of shots and then it put a yellow box over all the recognizable faces. When you click on a face, three different faces pop-up and you choose the best one. You don't have this feature??

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
When I checked for the software update it says it's current and I should check back in 46hours.. I guess I'm checking to much

Sent from Miss Peaches GN2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE info:
I called AT&T Data Tier2 support...No OTA! It belongs to Samsung (Malarkey). She transfered me to Samsung. Melinda knew of no such OTA. Stated it belongs to Google
(Double Malarkey). She said Samsung does NOT update the OS Its Google's baby.
I asked abt 2 things.. multi window and the verticle tool bar . She said yes to MW and IDK abt the Vtool bar. Fixes yes but wouldnt specify. She clearly stated its not available yet.
She also said continually pressing the SU tab will cause further delays.
Hows It work? You will get a notification that there is a OTA available, click yes you want it and Voila- (Triple Malarkey) (I like VP Joe Biden).. OTA=WIFI best way.
Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss