Khemistry84

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Updated!

15hoo07.png

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, that's how you enable the multitasking apps. Long press the back button brings up that bar which you can then slide closed. A tab remains so you can re-open the drawer by sliding it out.

OR, when the drawer is open you can long press the back button again and the drawer will disappear, reappearing when you long press back again.

Yes, true, you beat me to it, I forgot to mention that it goes away with the back button as well as the notification toggle.

Now, if I can get this update along with everyone else within the hour! Been patient this long, can wait a bit longer I guess. ;)

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have seen at least one video where the multi tasking window is on the bottom but that does not seem to be an option.

I think that is when you rotate the screen to 'landscape' view. Try it when you are using an app that you can do landscape in, not the home screen (which only can be in portrait view)

lgreenberg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I think that is when you rotate the screen to 'landscape' view. Try it when you are using an app that you can do landscape in, not the home screen (which only can be in portrait view)

Nope, tried, even in landscape the toolbar shows up vertical on the left.

tommet

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
for me and others, it was only after disconnecting from our Wifi networks we were able to get the update. So, it's a suggestion for those that are having problems getting the download.

Holy hell, I hope not. I've only got edge where I'm at.

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love to know when they started that crap of having to wait 24 hours. If they'd push updates out in a more timely manner, maybe folks would check 10 times a day.

I checked the system update and got nothing. Now I have to wait 24 hours to check again??

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope, tried, even in landscape the toolbar shows up vertical on the left.

interesting...that was one of the videos i saw that shows the landscape toolbar...1:45 into it or so.

Hmm...I THINK I saw my friend's Sprint phone was able to do it. I will ask when I see him at work again. Perhaps this was causing a bug and they changed it or something?

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Also, someone noted that the 'sync' button is gone. I think this was already announced to be out the door in a later update. I don't recall why, but I don't recall it being a big deal. Perhaps, it was superseded/deemed unnecessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX