Multi view update on December 27th!

squeakywipers

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey y'all,

I have an AT&T Galaxy Note 2, but it's been unlocked and I'm currently in Canada for the holidays using it on a Telus.........Can I expect an update? I tried updating and setting date/time to a few days from now but no luck :(

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Of is correctly implemented, it is designed so that you can move it around, which ever side/top or bottom fits you. You also should be able to use any application with it. But it seems like they haven't got it right and is just the first version of it.

Tsk! After all this time, you would think they could at least do that. Back to my clean...

With my Multi-Window, I can move the Task Bar around just like advertised, and Edit, so it's all good over here..!!!

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
You should be good then. Can you add any app to it yet? I am just debating going back to stock. But if it isn't worth it, I'm not going to?

anon(590893)

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Does the update require the device status to be "Normal"? I had rooted then unrooted a few days back but didn't run TA, so my device is unrooted, but says "Modified"?

Edit: Just completed the update and answered my own question. It changed my device status to "Normal".

Last edited:

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
As another person stated, it allows you to kill some apps, clear cache, uninstall a few, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
It's nothing but an app that lists currently running tasks and it gives you options to stop the task from running if you want to. This is not a new feature. I've been using this since the original Note came out.

Thank you..I didnt know it even existed. I usually hold the return key and then trash all the frequently used apps

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Application Monitor. ..can you explain what it is or does

He does great videos that explain things I have never seen on other series. I am up to about number 25 of all his, but they are well worth it and the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12