Multi view update on December 27th!

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow I didn't know that I'd have about 16,000 views.. Feeling real nice.. I hope everyone gets their update.. I didn't start this page to make anyone unhappy, so please be mindful.. Happy New Year to all of you and your loved ones:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

tezz24

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow I didn't know that I'd have about 16,000 views.. Feeling real nice.. I hope everyone gets their update.. I didn't start this page to make anyone unhappy, so please be mindful.. Happy New Year to all of you and your loved ones:)

still didnt get mines

gzbsds

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Found out from the ATT Tech, that the update is being released by the phone serial number. As it was explained to me, the reason is that ATT does not want server overload. So he asked me to be patient and it will come to my phone. Anycase I'm still enjoying my Note 2.

tezz24

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry... Did you try the manual download? That's what I had to do..

yea I did that......waited on countdowns, fatory/reset my phone 5 times, my countdown jus got done at 4:27a.m and im tired of checking the software update because its going to keep telling me 24 hrs.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

CoachRob16

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have updated it and love the split screen. Very simple to use as well. Although I am new to Android and Samsung phones, I love the Note 2 so far.

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Found out from the ATT Tech, that the update is being released by the phone serial number. As it was explained to me, the reason is that ATT does not want server overload. So he asked me to be patient and it will come to my phone. Anycase I'm still enjoying my Note 2.

Right. This is what many of us figured long ago, when the complaints started to roll-in.

But, interesting that you found out that it was by serial number...as opposed to region/location or some other method. I guess that is one way to do it. I got my update the first time I tried on the first day.

Serial starts with R21CA5xxxxx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton