- 42 Posts
What's different/changed with update.
For those who are waiting to get the update (or the curious), here's what I noticed had changed (and if you've updated your phone already, feel free to correct me.).
- Multi-Window (duh) (all apps that are designed to be compatible work)
- Toggles: added Multi-window and removed Sync toggle, moved Bluetooth
- Color of notification light (for pure notifications) changed a bit
- Fonts just a tad smaller
- Applications EnterprisePermissions and Google Earth (don't know why it installed, but it did) introduced/added
- Slight bump from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2
The last one might be a bit confusing. See, the Note 2 (in the US at least) came with version 4.1.1. The update incrementally bumped it up to 4.1.2. If my memory serves me right, this makes the AT&T Note 2's one version ahead all other Note 2 versions in the US (yeah, it's not 4.2, but still).
P.S: I still don't know why Earth was installed, but it was and can be easily uninstalled via the Play Store.I'll have an Ice Cream Sandwich with Jelly Beans on the side. Oh, and can I get a slice of Key Lime Pie?
- By colalounge in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 17Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:49 PM
- By stickman1220 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 09-25-2012, 07:32 PM
- By splmonster in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 09:58 PM
- By Tattrpuff in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:51 PM
- By Kamen in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-29-2010, 04:51 AM