Update difficulty

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Bombing this thread with my update difficulty. The window that allows you to see what you type in a message using the twitter app or the google voice app disappears so I can't see what I am typing.help.

relentlessplayer..using the mighty SGH-T889

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357001337000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357001337000.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 38

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I Love RC helos and airplanes. Did you notice they offer a split screen in text. How do you turn it off. Or is there only 1 setting for text and email

Did you notiice what we discussed yesterday? Clearly after the update battery times changed. I have no figures, but its enough for me to notice it and think something is different. Several others have said the same.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you fly a T-Rex 700 and you have a DX7 radio...... :cool:

Nope,

That is my rave 450 and I use a 14MZ. I also have two N9's, a 50cc aeroworks ultimate bipe, a funtana 125, a few foamies and a micro heli that I hover, fly backwards and pirouette around the living room. :D

Yes, the split I have observed is in landscape. I have it turned off in the email settings. Either that or the general keyboard settings. I sometimes forget which. There are so many settings that my old brain fails me at points. I don't care for the split when just using one application.

And unfortunately, I can't speak on the update since I am rooted in this one and my international of course is running more like the rooted setup. So either scenerio, I haven't done the att update.

Man, I mentioned to you when you were having the email issue that I would do a factory reset. Something just doesn't sound right and is much faster and easier to do that, than to chase a needle in a hay stack.

Bombing this thread with my update difficulty. The window that allows you to see what you type in a message using the twitter app or the google voice app disappears so I can't see what I am typing.help.

relentlessplayer..using the mighty SGH-T889

Not sure to be honest, haven't run into that at all?

Looks like you fly a T-Rex 700 and you have a DX7 radio...... :cool:

And I had a700 when they first came out and had tail gearbox issues, so i sold it. I was using a 9303 at the time. I had a dx7 when I first got back into the hobby like 5 years ago. I have gone through a fleet of 600's and just like the synergy build quality and rugged nature. The same with the Youngblood models (the rave in the picture).

They both are/were just more expensive machines. But I'm well past the crashing stage unless something mechanical goes wrong. Which isn't too often.

Sent using Note II

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173