Some random things...
Most things have been going "as usual" after the update, except for a few random things.
- On the Youtube app, after going from landscape to portrait, a black bar is placed above the actionbar
- Some sluggishness in the Google search app with Samsung keyboard in use
- /lowered/ battery life (battery seems to drain faster)
Is anybody else having these "issues"? Is it worth doing a factory reset?I'll have an Ice Cream Sandwich with Jelly Beans on the side. Oh, and can I get a slice of Key Lime Pie?
- 12-30-2012, 12:33 AM #2
- By cordoni in forum Forum GamesReplies: 19Last Post: 08-03-2013, 03:47 AM
- By OneDeepForLife in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 11Last Post: 11-04-2012, 04:26 AM
- By justo1013 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:37 AM
- By RealFnCool in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2011, 01:52 PM
- By jason821 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:15 PM