Anyway to configure Multiview

kppioneer

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
So I got my new Note 2 and LOVE IT. I was worried about it being too big but resolved that concern with 20 minutes of use.

Anyway, I got my multiview update and its working fine however is there a way to configure the icons on multiview for eg removing the ones I don't want on there and rearranging the order?

Thanks

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Clean rom 3.5 ATT Special Edition has an app to do it, but like jdub said you must be rooted. I did read a thread somewhere about being able to make apps that don't currently support it work by decompiling them and editing something, but I don't exactly remember how it was done. I can't find that thread either. Maybe you'll have better eyes than I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Clean rom 3.5 ATT Special Edition has an app to do it, but like jdub said you must be rooted. I did read a thread somewhere about being able to make apps that don't currently support it work by decompiling them and editing something, but I don't exactly remember how it was done. I can't find that thread either. Maybe you'll have better eyes than I do.